Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Fun!

Well it has been a while I know, and the ol' story "we're just so busy" seems to haunt us sometimes.  But it is mostly a good busy and I have put blogging to the side.  I love to read all the blogs out there and want to have something to look back at with our family.  So here it goes!
Let me first update about our little man Amos!!  He is 10 months old and just a busy body!! 
*He crawls everywhere and is into EVERYTHING!! 
*He has developed such a fun personality and he LOVES to wrestle around with his daddy, (the daycare teacher has said before that he was aggressive, I wonder why?) 
*He loves to eat and I mean eat like a man!  He is eating table foods now. 
*He has 6 teeth, 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top.
*He weighs 23lbs and 31 inches long. 
*Everything is dada and he is jabbering up a storm.
We are just having a ball with him!  Corey and I wonder what we ever did before him, I guess sleep really late on Saturdays! 
God has been so good to us.  I love this time of year, with Thanksgiving around the corner, because it reminds me to be thankful for all God has blessed us with.  Our cups runneth over.  It is the simple things that really matter.
Well here are some pictures of what we have been up to around the Bryan household.



Amos liked seeing the animals the most.


We visited the fair this year!  Amos loved the lights and the animals! 

First Bama game this year!  Bama beat Tennessee and it was a great one!!


Enjoying the swing that Papa hung!


Enjoying some great family time.  Amos loves Aunt Bridget!
And his cousin Samuel!  Samuel played with Amos all weekend, he is the best big cousin!!


And last but not least a little dinosaur got loose at our house!

We had a geat time at the fall festival at PHBC.  Always a good time when Grandaddy is around!


God bless,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog. It looks like you guys are having a wonderful Fall. That dragon is adorable!! ROLL TIDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Amos is growing up super fast! Love to see your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete