Tuesday, November 29, 2011

If time would just stand still


I just cannot believe our little fella is about to be a big one year old!!  Amos turns one on December 15, and I just want to slow time down.  He is growing so fast and LOVES to be outside!  He cries everytime I get him out of the car and pass his swing going in the back door, it hurts his feelings to have to come inside.  So we took advantage of some time outside in the leaves, and he loved it! 




He loves playing with his daddy!  

 There is nothing better than just spending a day with these two!  I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with this boy!  It has been a wonderful and trying year all in one, but we simply would not trade it for anything in the world! 

God Bless and Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I found your blog! These are great pictures and your little family is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest thing!! I never realized how fast time passed by until I had children! Now I know that the saying "time flys" is more true than I could have ever dreamed!!! You have such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete